Ben Asks:

Technology Forum

Home > Member Forum > Technology Forum

Ben Arnold

What tasks do you find a tablet most useful for?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Contact Us

Post Your Response

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

1. I find that the tablet is more useful for my daughter and some of my online searches and banking. It’s convenient so that I don’t have to always have my laptop on me wherever I go.

2. Tablets right now can be of any use. Children as young as 3 and adults as old as 90 use a tablet on the daily bases, whether it’s for business or entertainment. Tablets are great for portable uses, it’s a convenient to bring around public places like the park to check emails or chat on skype or the coffee shop to touch up on daily readings. Tablets are the most easiest and fastest thing a human being can grab after their cell phone before going out the door. Therefore, its mostly useful for entertainment when waiting at the front desk.

3. Email, everyday online research, music, movies, tv shows. My tab is absolutely essential to me at the grociery store when I need my 5 yr old to please please settle down so I can get us in and out quickly as humanly possible without worrying if “spider man” is going to hop out of the cart and holler my name from the opposite end of the grociery store. Yeah its a life saver.

4. Weather,YouTube,Sleep sounds- Thunder storms. Sleep like a baby and do not have to void thru the night. have sleep apnea. C pap machine is the greatest.