Ben Asks:

Technology Forum

Home > Member Forum > Technology Forum

Ben Arnold

What tasks do you find a tablet most useful for?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Contact Us

Post Your Response

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

1. I find a tablet most useful for looking up quick information on recipes, gardening, DIY ideas, as well as, taking pictures if someone does not posses a camera. I find it useful for so many things, it could be also for gaming for children and teenagers. It can be a way to calculate your monthly budget. You can also organize a daily schedule.

2. I find a talent to be useful for playing games, Using online access, going on different kinds of websites, shopping online. Basically like a computer but all touchscreen.

3. I use my Kindle Fire to view movies, youtube videos, check emails and to download some documents from school. This is more of an on the go kind of thing because for most “thinking projects” that I need time to think about to work I overall prefer my computer.

4. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP ME WITH A NEW COMPUTER I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THIS ONE IS JUST ABOUT DONE.

5. I DON’T OWN A TABLET. WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A NEW COMPUTER BUT CAN’T AFFORD ONE THOUGH.