Ben Asks:

Technology Forum

Home > Member Forum > Technology Forum

Ben Arnold

How many electronic devices (TV, smartphone, tablet, desktop computer) do you use throughout the day?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Contact Us

Post Your Response

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

1. Watching television while doing this response on my laptop. I carry on me a smartphone and will be reading on a kindle when I crawl into bed tonight.

2. Throughout the day I use my phone, I work on a computer at work & then come home to watch tv. Now everything is high technology.

3. Electronics is the new source of entertainment and we use in our every day lifes. I use about 4 items such as my phone, computer, tablet and TV. Its not very suprising that we waist most of our time in these devices.

4. I currently use an hp all in one desktop and i use a smart tv 75 inch for my luxuryes and online needs.

5. I use many electronic items throughout the day. The items I use are all for leisure use or for informational use. My TV, smartphone, and tablet are for leisure use and then my laptop and desktop computer are used for information.