Russ Asks:

Entertainment Forum

Home > Member Forum > Entertainment Forum

Russ H. Crupnickt

If you’ve ever rented a dvd, blu-ray disc, or video game from a kiosk, how easy was it to find something you wanted to watch or play?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Contact Us

Post Your Response

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

1. I use my mobile app to find the movies I am looking for before I go. Lately however I have been using vudu for movie rentals.

2. Redbox use to be so easy to navigate, and now its so confusing. Its hard to find the movie I want.

3. kiosks are nice for getting dvds I didn’t have a problem getting mine from a red box.

4. very difficult–and when i got it, it was sticky and scratched and redbox would not give me a refund.

5. I’ve never rented from a kiosk. I more frequently purchase a movie when it comes out for sale. Or watch it on TV.

6. I’ve never rented from a kiosk? Usually from a video store though. Lately I don’t rent because they are usually on pay per view or video on demand.